Job ID 328997
Inside Sales Executive– Czech or Slovak Speaking – EEU
£25,000 – £30,000 Base + Uncapped Comms (DOE, Negotiable)
The Company –
Our client is a global leader indata storage solutions with a vast presence across the UK, EMEA and Asia.
As a business they have been established for 20+ years and since 2002 have been publicly listed. With over 500 employees worldwide they are expanding rapidly and areworking closely with industry-leading partners (AWS, Oracle, Microsoft to name a few) to deliver best-in-class solutions for their clients.
The Role –
To help expand business growth across the EEU region using consultative selling techniques whilst forging long-lasting partnerships.
You will be supported to reach out to businesses within the EEU region and engage with new customers to understand their requirements and demonstrate how your solution can help.
Some of the expected duties of the role;
– Reaching out via a multi-channel approach to new business (Phone, Email, LinkedIn)
– Performing research on accounts to help increase interest in the business
– Providing customer quotes
– Developing and analysing data to determine how to better accommodate customers
– Offering demonstrations for products and services
– Support with customer enquiries and e-mails
Prior technical sales knowledge is not required but preferred, those with an ability to think laterally and think outside of the box are encouraged to apply.
Some suggested qualities we are looking for are listed below, however, if you don’t tick all the boxes but are still interested please let us know and we can talk through the position.
– Knowledge of Microsoft products as well as a CRM system
– Ability to work as part of a team or under your own initiative
– Motivated and enthusiastic
– Ability to plan and organise your own time
– Czech or Slovak speaking ability to Native/Professional level
– £25,000 – £30,000 base salary + Uncapped Commission – DOE, Negotiable
– Flexible working hours
– Private healthcare including Optical and Dental by AXA upon completion of probation
– Free soft skills training
– Monthly fully expensed team activities
If you believe you have the skills and are interested in chatting, please send an up to date CV (or video) to