Job ID 270624
We have an exciting role for an Installations Engineer to work for our reputable and well established client. The successful candidate will be joining a great company that really look after their staff. The Installation Engineer will be travelling the around Bristol, Newport and Cardiff installing EPOS systems so a driving license will be needed although a company car is provided and is part of the package.
This is a great opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join a customer focused team. One of the most important elements of the role is that in many cases the installation engineer is the first person that the customer will meet from the company, so it is therefore very important that the engineer leaves an excellent first impression of the company.
• Reporting in to the Installation Manager daily for schedule.
• Driving to sites throughout Bristol, Newport and Cardiff to install EPOS software systems, which may entail overnight stays
• Become proficient in the the companies software in order to train the customers in its functionality.
• Dealing with customers’ requests via the telephone.
• Visiting sites for engineer engagements/breakdowns.
• Willingness to provide demonstrations of the system at occasional trade events
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
You have previous experience of working as part of a team.
You are a confident and clear communicator
You have strong time management skills
You have basic DIY skills, drilling holes, using a jigsaw
You have the ability to run network cables, often through suspended ceilings
You have an excellent professional manner at all times
Clean Driving Licence
Basic Network Fault finding