Job ID 336302
IT Account Manager
Location: Our office is based in Glasgow, G33 4EN. We will offer element of flexibly working from home once trained.
Salary: IRO £38k – £44k + Benefits
Contract: Full Time, permanent.
IT Account Manager – The Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic IT services team in which you will be responsible for the management of customer accounts on a technical level and the delivery of top-quality customer service. As part of our team, you must have a passion for IT as well as a friendly and approachable manner.
Working in a fun and challenging environment, you will play a key role in developing and delivering IT projects, as well as building relationships with clients and ensuring that our range of services meet their needs.
Working closely with the Service Delivery Manager and the Operations Manager you will build and develop relationships with our existing customers and work closely with them to identify development opportunities and to implement effective IT solutions.
• To attend regular meetings in person and by phone with existing customers to gauge and ensure customer satisfaction.
• To create and distribute professional quality reports for in-house teams and customers as required.
• To accurately update and maintain our records and develop our CRM and contract documentation.
• To create high quality quotations, proposals and scope of works as required to clearly communicate our services to customers.
• To respond to and resolve customer complaints as required.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, both verbally and in written word, who is people-centric and looking to build a career in IT service management. You will come from a technical background and be able to understand, discuss and communicate effectively with all stakeholders to deliver high quality IT solutions. Account management experience is essential as is awareness and understanding of the opportunities presented by Microsoft Cloud technologies (365 and Azure). Current Microsoft certification in this field would be an advantage.
• HND or BSc / Degree education.
• Microsoft 365 / Azure accreditation(s) would be ideal.
Current UK Driving license and own car required.
In return we offer:
• Flexible Working from Home
• Competitive salary with annual pay progression
• Celebrate Your birthday day off
• Free parking
• Pension + cash bonus scheme
• Incremental leave allowance
• Team building days out
• Online learning
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then apply today