Job ID 341293
Our client is currently looking for an IT Apprentice to join their busy team!
This is a key position within our business reporting to the General Manager within the Operations Hub using ConnectWise Manage WMS (Work Management System) to manage and deliver work programs effectively. This role will suit someone who enjoys success in delivering the highest customer satisfaction by providing timely and well-coordinated service management.
Hours of Work: 9am – 5pm
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
IT Apprentice Duties:
* Work closely with our Support Team and Operations Manager
* Answering inbound customer calls and logging details in our WMS as required
* General Administration of our WMS system including:
* Managing the service boards ensuring all are at the correct status
* Assisting in monitoring service requests against contractual SLA’s
* Managing workflow of service tickets to completion/closure
* Adding and maintaining customer details within GDPR regulation
* Providing customers with access to the online support portal
* Adding and Maintaining sales agreements within our WMS
* Record and present meeting minutes to internal colleagues and external customers
* Produce basic business reports using WMS (Training will be provided)
* Working closely with the Operations Manager and Head of Support to ensure KPI’s are achieved
* Assist with communication to Customers on behalf of Consultants.
* Assist in internal enquiries regarding consultant time sheet entry for customer Invoicing
* Providing updates on the Work Programme
IT Apprentice Requirements:
* Excellent Communication Skills at all levels of business
* Proficiently IT Literate
* Ability to co-ordinate multiple independent works simultaneously
* Confident in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
* Confident and self-motivated Team Player
About the Company:
Our client delivers innovative, flexible and affordable business management systems to small and mid-sized companies, across some specific target industries. Their SAP Business One Industry Editions are focused on Food & Beverage, Chemicals businesses and wholesale distribution operations. Their emphasis is firmly upon delivering exceptional business advantages, helping business owners and managers achieve their business goals through the effective integration of software, people and processes, across the entire organization. They are not simply a software seller, they pride themselves on being a solutions company with the skills and expertise to deploy and support modern software technologies, helping their customers overcome the business challenges they face.
If you are looking to start your career in IT, this is a great opportunity. Please apply now