Job ID 329167
IT Business Analyst
UK Leading Food Manufacturer
North Yorkshire or Lincolnshire
This organisation provides fresh food products for retail across UK & Ireland. The are renowned for providing households favourite dinner treats, employing 2000+ people across the UK and pride themselves on their sourcing strategies and sustainability.
This is a permanent position, Monday to Friday and site based. They are happy to consider candidates looking to step up from 2nd or 3rd line support.
The role will see you performing a wide range of duties including.
* Initially this role will see you managing a shared inbox on Business As Usual IT queries. You’ll work closely with stakeholders, explaining solutions in user friendly language.
* Once comfortable the role will progress into project work, including.
* Application implementations, support projects across the group, enhancing and rolling out.
* Analysing current business processes, determining new processes, SAP & other application designs and configuration.
* Preparing and delivering detailed work plans and schedules.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered you will need.
* Knowledge of other business software applications and implementations/projects
* Good business knowledge and understanding of business processes in a food manufacturing environment.
* Excellent communication skills along with presentation skills
* Self-motivated, able to work as a team and independently.
* Assisting with multiple sites so travel will be required from time to time.
If successful, this role will see you with a generous salary range This role will see you mainly based in North Yorkshire but travel to other sites for projects is expected. Career development and upskilling is definitely available for the right candidate