Job ID 333609
Sought after opportunity for a IT Coordinator to join a busy London Head Office!
My client is a well established supermarket chain who have been in the business for +50 years.
If you're looking for a fresh challenge in a busy retail Head Office, this role is for you!
SCOPE OF ROLE:
As an IT Coordinator, you are responsible to maintain the IT systems, network, and equipment, and to ensure the computer, network, and telecom systems are efficiently working to their maximum capacity.
YOU WILL HAVE:
* Experience in network management & help desk support
* Solid knowledge of IT systems & applications
* Familiarity with TCP/IP protocols & LAN/WAN configuration
* Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues
* A good understanding of ERP systems
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide technical support to all staff
* Perform troubleshooting and execute needed repairs
* Maintain and update the IT asset registers for hardware, software, and devices
* Liaise with external suppliers and serviced/leased IT management to resolve IT issues
* Design procedures for the use of IT resources
* Design, plan and execute training on the use of systems and networks
* Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
* Oversee, track and measure system and network performance
If this exciting role is for you, please apply via the link or contact Akshi Kular on (phone number removed) for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy