Job ID 338738
Are you an IT Delivery Manager who is looking to develop his/her skills by working for the UK Government?
Do you have experience within the Public Sector?
Are you tired of wasting so much time in traffic because of having to come to the office every single day?
Then this might be an amazing opportunity for you!
NonStop is looking for an IT Delivery Manager who can coordinate the development of business cases and track delivery while identifying and managing collaborative stakeholder relationships in order to bring senior level support.
Here you'll have the opportunity to work from home 80% of the schedule so you can spend more quality time close to your family and also save money and energy from not having to wake up and rush to the office daily!
Moreover, the contract length has a high possibility of extension, so it will bring a little more security in these uncertain times.
Due to the nature of the assignment, details need to remain vague at this point, but the central responsibilities include:
* Responsible for guiding and completing the IT strand of the project blueprint to guarantee that the outcomes agreed upon are delivered within the parameters of time, cost, and quality.
* Managing the IT workstream on a day-to-day basis while providing efficient management controls and high-quality documentation.
* You will use the proper project management delivery methodologies, overseeing the smooth changeover between project stages, and working to create the project's appropriate organizational structure.
* Delivering the project, building capability, and cultivating an inclusive innovation culture will be the project manager's responsibilities.
* Track delivery while coordinating business case development. Plan and manage resources to complete the project alone or with a small group of people.
* Create and maintain project plans, conduct analyses, and recommend the most suitable project controls.
* Project management qualification, e.g., Prince 2, APM, PMQ, or equivalent.
* High level of competence in MS Office, SharePoint, and MS Project
* Strong analytical abilities and the capacity to challenge business units in a positive way regarding risks and possibilities.
What we offer:
* Hybrid working schedule
* Opportunity to keep your DV clearance active
* Extendable contract
Express your interest by submitting an up-to-date copy of your CV using the contact details below. Be sure to do so until Wednesday 15th of March so you don't miss out on this opportunity