Job ID 339290
Are you a confident well skilled IT Technician who can perform computer network repair, software troubleshooting, and related tasks?
Our IT systems are the backbone of our business and are essential to get our customers back to normal as quickly as possible. You will travel to our UK locations as required to assist in IT service installation, repair, or general support. We need a talented individual to join our expanding team who can provide site support, offer solutions while also taking a hands-on approach with day-to-day helpdesk activities when required.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve end user hardware and software problems where required.
* Install, configure, and maintain end user workstations.
* Actively participate in projects and key process improvement initiatives for all IT environments throughout the organization where required.
* Regular upkeep of the IT asset register, ensuring all assets are updated as and when they are moved around between sites/departments/clients.
* Support incidents, requests and problems reported into the IT helpdesk.
* Provide IT systems training to all business users.
* Adhere to IT SLA’s.
* Support the IT helpdesk with calls.
* Support and assist all IT team members.
* Ensure Solus’ data security and business security are best practice and consistent.
* Assist in the creation and updating of support documentation.
* Travel to and from Solus sites across the UK to provide business support using company provided vehicle. The business may require overnight stays if location is more than 3 hours away from your home address.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
* IT Helpdesk experience or training.
* Windows literate.
* Experience or knowledge of Azure, Office 365, Windows servers, VoIP telephone system and Intune preferred.
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 700,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
* Our excellent benefits and rewards packages
* Employer matched pension contributions up to 7.5% (service dependent)
* Discounts on Aviva products and services
* Savings and benefits schemes
* Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
* Holding several main manufacturer approvals – Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
* Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
* Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
* We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
* We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job.
* Up to 10% additional Bonus
* Company vehicle
Excited but not sure you tick every box? We are inclusive – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for individuals who can grow and support our business and we expect to do the same for you.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days