Job ID 343191
Role: IT First Line Analyst
Location: Newbury, Berkshire (hybrid working available after probation)
Hours: 35 hrs a week, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm plus 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am – 12:30pm.
Starting salary: £24k
Every employer is not the same and who you work for and what that environment looks like is the difference between any job and a great job.
Newbury Building Society is different, here are just a few of the reasons why:
* The business is ‘mutual’, owned by the customers who choose to entrust it to look after their savings and borrowing needs
* Financially successful, with progressive plans set to support growth and sustainability, whilst maintaining a warm and traditional feel
* People are at the heart of everything, ensuring a consistently first-class experience for customers and colleagues
* There is a strong values based culture and social purpose, demonstrated through support for charitable, community and environmentally-friendly local causes
* People development, whatever the role, is a high priority, with opportunities to stretch within or beyond the role
* An industry leader, being awarded a distinction level ‘ServiceMark’ accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service, and ‘Best Specialist Mortgage Provider’ (for the third year in a row) at the British Banking Awards in 2022.
Are you a strong communicator with a passion for customer service? Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join our busy IT team and work together to provide a first class, professional service where external and internal customers are at the heart of all you do
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your IT career and broaden your existing IT knowledge and experience – we’ll provide you with a comprehensive training programme to enable you to get up to speed with our systems and processes.
* Able to explain complex information clearly and effectively
* Proven ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
* Adaptable and organised
* Strong sense of customer service, ensuring the highest quality of service delivery to stakeholders
* Experience in a customer service or first-line support role
* Experience with Active Directory user management
* Confident in the use of Microsoft desktop applications and Microsoft 365
* GCSE (or equivalent) standard of education
* Full UK Driving License/Access to car
* Knowledge of IT and cyber security principles
* Knowledge of Windows operating system deployment
* Experience of working within a regulated environment
* ITIL Foundation
* Microsoft Certified
* Experience as a first-line IT support analyst