Job ID 332543
We are looking for an organised, hardworking candidate to join our team who has a good understanding of computers and IT, is passionate about delivering great customer service, and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
The candidate is to be experienced in troubleshooting and repairing laptop and desktop/notebook PCs and be capable of working as part of a team or independently.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Maintenance of IT asset management database
* Keeping project and client order management systems updated
* Testing and repair of IT equipment
* Customer onsite IT equipment de-commissioning and relocation
* Carrying out secure data destruction on equipment
* Cleaning and preparation of IT equipment for sale
* Completion of necessary regulatory documentation
* Stock checks
* Creating online listings for re-sale of stock
* Sending IT equipment and parts to customers
* Ensuring customers are responded to within a good time frame and in a polite manner.
* Maintain organisation of stock and packaging materials
* General warehouse upkeep
* Other general office duties as required.
* Excellent time-management
* An analytical approach to problem-solving
* Positive approach to work and learning
* Demonstration of high standards when carrying out responsibilities
* Strong attention to detail
* Confident and professional communicator (telephone and in person)
* Experience using IT packages such as Excel (desirable)
* Driving license (desirable)
* Windows 10 troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
* IT Customer Support: 1 year (Preferred)
* Computer Repair: 1 year (Preferred).
25 days holiday
Hot and cold drinks provided.
Pool table in break-out area
Local gym membership
NEST pension scheme
Training and development