Job ID 337812
Job Title – 1st Line IT Support
Salary £22,000 – £26,000 per annum
My client is currently looking for 1st Line IT Supports to come and join us at their site in Nottingham. You will be the first point of contact for customers with IT related issues and receive these through our ticket system, calls or emails.
Whats in it for you…
* 25 days annual leave – goes up to 30 after years of service + bank holidays + your birthday off
* Life assurance
* Car allowance
* Long service incentive
* Employee of the quarter awards (the chance to win up to £5,0000)
* Health insurance family cover
* Medicash, income protection
* Gym and retail discounts
Duties and responsibilities:
* Sitting within the helpdesk team within our Nottingham office, you’ll be first point of contact for our customers.
* Logging all technical related incidents and requests (either by phone or email), resolving them to your best ability in accordance with our service level agreements
* Take full ownership of tickets to ensure that customers have a consistent line of communication with any queries.
* Work closely within your technical support team using all of your knowledge and experience to reach a satisfactory resolution.
The ideal candidate for this IT Support role should have:
* 6-12 months within an IT support or similar technical role, specifically on a helpdesk
* Advantageous system use of ServiceNow or ITSM tools
* Great customer experience and comfortable to be on the phone for the majority of the day
If you’re keen on getting your details over to me for the IT Support role, please apply directly with your CV or contact Abbey.McDonnell@maxwellbond. co. uk at Maxwell Bond or reach me on (phone number removed)/ (phone number removed)
IT Support / Nottingham / 22,000 – £26,000