Job ID 337183
Job Title: IT Help Desk Manager – Leeds
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 (D.O.E)
We are recruiting for an experienced IT Help Desk Manager to join an established and well-respected legal team in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and lead the IT Help Desk team in providing outstanding customer service and technical assistance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Help Desk team, and providing technical support and guidance to members within the organisation.
* Oversee the Help Desk team, providing technical guidance and mentorship
* Ensure the team is providing timely and effective technical assistance to clients
* Monitor Help Desk performance and ensure team is meeting service-level agreements
* Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction
* Respond to customer inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues
* Identify and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
* Develop and maintain knowledge base for Help Desk team
* Liaise with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
* Proven experience as an IT Help Desk Manager
* Extensive knowledge of IT systems, networks, and security
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to effectively manage and motivate a team
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills
* Technical Skills: Windows/Linux Server, Active Directory, Networking, MS Office, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, SQL Server, Azure. Citrix
If you have the required experience and skills, we would love to hear from you. Please apply for immediate consideration and interview and receive further details about the role.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy