Job ID 303152
Risktec Solutions Ltd. is an independent and specialist risk management consulting and training company. We assist clients in major hazard industries to manage safety and business risk and we are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our UK based IT Team in Warrington alongside the option to work from home 2 days per week.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, with experience in a range of infrastructure technologies. You should also have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
As you would expect from the high calibre of people we employ, we offer an extremely competitive package of salary and benefits, including private medical insurance, generous contributions to our pension scheme and profit-sharing.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in an infrastructure engineering role
• Strong technical background with experience in a range of infrastructure technologies
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Experience with virtualization platforms
• Help to maintain server and network systems.
• Help to develop and improve current network infrastructure.
• Involvement in new and exciting project work and migrations.
• Act as an escalation point for 2nd line teams where issues cannot be resolved.
• Preparation and compilation of technical documentation to support new system developments
Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server architecture
• LAN, WAN, DNS
• Storage solutions
• Office 365
• Virtualisation – Hyper-V / VMware
• VOIP & SIP, telephony
• Awareness of Cyber Security
• A collaborative approach to work and the ability to work within a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Working knowledge of ITIL.
Interviews are being arranged now so please apply today. Start dates are flexible, but no later than the end of March