Job ID 337927
My client is seeking an experienced IT Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone to come in and provide the highest level of expertise to ensure the smoothest running of company's systems, software's and staff whilst seeking new opportunities for revenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for their inhouse systems, assets, company web applications, websites and provide training and support to the network and staff.
* Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones.
* Analyse staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost efficiency and accuracy.
* Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing, ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly.
* Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting.
* Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
* Manage demand management activities, gathering requirements and inputs from the business to analyze and define the right level of priority.
* Document the functional and non-functional requirements to support new features' development.
* Lead and manage a team of people with different IT profiles and skills (SW developers, support specialists and analysts).
* Master's degree in computer science, IT Management, or related field.
* At least 10 years of experience in IT.
* Outstanding functional analysis experience and skills.
* Advanced to expert user of Excel and good grasp of data analysis.
* Good IT processes background with skills including Help-Desk processes.
* Excellent knowledge of personal productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Basic knowledge of the major e-commerce CMS platform/features in open technologies (Magento WooCommerce, Shopify, main social networks & marketplaces …).
* Basic knowledge of the main integration technologies (API, WebServices…).
* Advanced computer skills and detail orientation.
* Project management experience preferred.
* Logistics background preferred.
* Annual Salary of up to £80,000 per annum.
* 60/40 Hybrid Working.
* Company bonus scheme (Up to 20%)
If you feel you have the relevant experience then don't hesitate and apply with a copy of your most up to date CV or get in contact on (phone number removed).
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy