Job ID 311758
Salary £50,000 – £60,000 + Pension + Excellent Benefits.
Our client is a highly respected provider of specialist equipment to the construction industry.
A genuine market leader, with depots across the UK, they are known for their constant innovation and excellent service.
Responsible for the business’ systems & infrastructure and for the day to day management and development of a team of 12.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to join a well established business, that continues to expand at an impressive rate
What you need:
* Solid experience of managing an IT team responsible for systems and infrastructure.
* A genuine passion for professional development inclusive of developing team members to gain industry accreditations.
* Experience of managing and implementing infrastructure in a hybrid environment inclusive of Cloud (Azure), VMWare/Hyper-V, O365, Backup, Networking, IT Security etc.
* Exposure to working with 3rd party applications/software including solid knowledge of SQL.
* Experience of achieving/retaining ISO27001 and CyberEssential+ accreditations, would be a distinct advantage.
What you’ll get:
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance (2x salary)
* Company bonus scheme
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Niamh Cullen at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store