Job ID 314701
We are seeking a highly experienced IT Manager to join a leading law firm. The IT Manager will be responsible for the overall management and maintenance of the firm's technology infrastructure, ensuring that all systems and software are up-to-date and functioning efficiently. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing and improving team performance, and ideally have experience working in the legal sector.
* Manage and lead a team of IT professionals.
* Provide recommendations for upgrades and migrations to improve efficiency and productivity.
* Ensure the smooth running of all IT systems, including macOS and iOS devices.
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT department.
* Develop and implement IT policies and procedures.
* Manage and maintain the firm's network infrastructure, including servers and workstations.
* Manage vendor relationships and negotiate service level agreements.
* Proven experience in managing and improving team performance.
* Strong experience in macOS and iOS device environment
* Experience in Jamf Pro or other MDM solutions
* 3+ years of experience in an IT management role
* Experience with legal software and document management systems is preferred.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
* Strong knowledge of Windows/Linux
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a dynamic and challenging work environment. If you are a highly motivated and experienced IT Manager looking to make a move this year, please apply today!
Please note that unfortunately our client does not offer sponsorship