Job ID 327774
A successful and well-established family run supplier of educational supplies and hygiene products to schools across the South East are looking for a talented IT Manager to improve and continually enhance the performance of the business through the use of technology.
Offering a salary of £60,000 dependent on experience plus benefits including hybrid working flexibility, plus a friendly and positive team working environment, this is an attractive role for anyone looking to advance in their IT career. With the development of systems and dashboards internally it provides a huge opportunity for someone to grow in their understanding of the use of visual displays and database integration and analysis.
As IT Manager you would work alongside the leadership team, supporting business-critical systems that are central to growth plans and leading any associated business and system development projects.
Key responsibilities will include…
– Assisting in automating business processes through using SQL programming and Visual Studio
– Support the company's hardware and software systems, telephony systems and IT infrastructure
– Maintaining SQL Server Database & Oracle Database
– Working with third party developers for continuous improvement on the company's website
– Writing reports and data analysis to meet business requirements
– Identifying and undertaking advance analytics projects to provide insight into relevant areas for improvement
– Maximising the use of third party maintenance contracts where required
– Experience of managing IT and Business Systems in a dynamic environment
– Experience of working with and analysing complex data sets, and reporting the findings to decision makers
– Ability to write complex queries, views and stored procedures within SQL Server Management Studio
– Visual Studio and C# programming language to create dashboards linking into an SQL database would be an advantage
– Experience of VBA, particularly in Excel and Word
– Strong project management skills adhering to timescales and deadlines, including management of third parties
– Ability to maintain a customer focused approach, understanding internal and external customer requirements
– A self-starter with the motivation to embrace and understand new technology and methods of working
– Attractive base salary of circa £60,000
– Friendly and positive team working environment
– Free onsite parking, 25 days holiday, staff BBQ's
Interested? If you think you're right for this Head of IT role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
IND3 Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy