Job ID 330873
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an IT Manager to join a well-established and growing business based in Portishead.
Salary – up to £50,000 + hybrid working + bonus + benefits
Working Hours – Mon – Fri (37.5 hours per week)
Job type – Permanent
Key responsibilities for an IT Manager:
* Ownership of the Company’s IT strategy and IT security strategy.
* Management of the MSP and other third-party services, including licenses.
* Build and maintain a sustainable IT infrastructure.
* Working with the senior management team in the development, planning, and implementation of the IT strategy for the company.
* Developing and implementing efficiencies, improvements, or transformation projects.
* Coordinating IT issues/projects with stakeholders.
* Efficient and effective IT asset management.
* Upgrades to in-house IT systems.
* As the IT Team grows, you will be responsible for leading and driving the performance of the IT team, setting appropriate performance goals and objectives.
Key skills required for an IT Manager:
* Experience working as sole IT support and used to managing an MSP or experience working as an IT Manager.
* Hands-on Experience with general IT Support capabilities (Infrastructure, Networking etc).
* Understanding of TCP/IP LAN Systems.
* Experience with SharePoint/Microsoft 365.
* Microsoft Exchange (both on-premises and online / M365).
* Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory.
* Networking experience.
* Understanding of WAN / LAN security.
* Ability to present coherent proposals for new IT infrastructure initiatives.
* Exceptional organisational and communication skills together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
* Experience of ownership of IT Strategy within a growing business.
So, if you are an IT Manager with the above experience and are looking for a new challenge and to join an established business with 60+ employees, then please apply now.
*In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with Judge Recruitment for as long as is necessary to process your application. Please see our Privacy Notice on our website for more information