Job ID 341499
Job Title: IT & Network Assistant Manager
Salary: £28,000 – £32,205
We are recruiting an IT & Network Assistant Manager for a leading educational company based in Staines-upon-Thames. Reporting to the IT & Network Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management and support of the IT & Network team.
* Oversee and manage IT & Network projects and tasks, providing technical guidance and direction to the team
* Ensure the IT & Network infrastructure is secure, reliable and meets the needs of the business
* Monitor and report on system performance
* Provide technical advice and support to colleagues
* Develop and implement IT & Network policies and procedures
* Lead on the procurement of new hardware and software
* Liaise with third party suppliers to ensure timely resolution of technical issues
Technical Skills Required:
* Extensive experience in a similar IT & Network service role
* Excellent knowledge of hardware, software and networking systems
* Knowledge of industry best practices for security and data protection
* Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
* Experience with scripting, automation and configuration management tools
* Good understanding of Microsoft technologies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the necessary experience and skills, please apply for immediate consideration and interview and receive further details about the role.
Keywords: IT & Network Manager, IT & Network Service, IT & Network Infrastructure, Hardware, Software, Networking, Security, Data Protection, Troubleshooting, Scripting, Automation, Configuration Management, Cloud Technologies.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy