Job ID 305938
What you’ll be doing:
* Being responsible for developing and delivering Procurement plans that deliver business requirements
* Leading the Supplier Management of key suppliers
* Managing a small team while focusing on performance improvement
* Managing contracts at various stages of contract lifecycle requiring strong commercial acumen
* Collaborating with business stakeholders to deliver desired business outcomes
Your skills and experiences:
* Experience of procurement processes and strategies
* Experience of Contract Negotiations
* MCIPS Qualified or studying towards
* Previous IT/Software experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Procurement team:
As an IT Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of IT/ Software material and services to support Supply Chain requirements, ensuring these are provided within budget, to schedule and in full compliance with the technical and quality requirements across multiple suppliers. Managing the relationship between suppliers and BAE Supply Chain working as part of an open, supportive and friendly team.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
25/Jan/23, 11:59:00 PM