Job ID 248586
IT Project Administrator: A regular client of ours needs an organised, detail-oriented Project Administrator to support and help co-ordinate a nationwide Windows 10 roll-out to one of their major customers.
This is a contract role, inside IR35, for 12 weeks. The role will be mainly based in our client's office in Central Beds. It's a very nice office, with tea, coffee and fruit provided, monthly pizza days etc, though it is in a rural location, so you will need to drive to it. Once you're fully settled in, there can potentially be some hybrid working (a day or two per week).
IT Project Administrator – duties
* Liaising with the client to organise site visits for the engineering team
* Liaising with internal teams to ensure equipment is ready and engineers booked
* Working with the client to ensure remote implementations are scheduled with users
* Arranging vehicles, travel and accommodation for the project team
* Ensuring licensing and support are arranged for remote users
* Tracking sign-off for remote and on-site implementations
* Collating and sending progress reports
IT Project Administrator – requirements
* Experience of providing project support for an IT project, be that working for an IT Services company, or within an internal IT dept.
* Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
* Very good attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, with all level of stakeholders
This is an immediate requirement, with a start date within the next two weeks