Job ID 330599
Role: IT Project Engineer
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Attention IT Professionals! I am working with a leading managed service provider that is going through a large spell of expansion. They are seeking an experienced IT Project Engineer to join their expanding team. With a competitive salary of £50,000 and benefits, this is the chance you've been waiting for!
The ideal candidate will have:
* Extensive experience in Project Delivery, Migrations, and new server set-ups.
* Experience in leading projects.
* Ability to provide 2nd to 3rd line support.
* In-depth knowledge of Office 365 migrations and administration.
* Expertise in Exchange, SharePoint, Azure, and Firewalls.
* Experience with on-site infrastructure to cloud migration.
* 20 Days + BH
* Paid for certifications
* Generous Pension Plan
* Personal Progression Plan
Our client values the professional development of their employees and offers paid certifications, allowing you to focus on your career growth once a week. Take your career to the next level with this fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company. Apply now by sending in your CV to Dion. Kemp@ Itecco. (url removed)
This role would be suitable for:
Senior Field Engineer | IT Project Engineer | Infrastructure Engineer | Senior Network Technician | NOC Technician | NOC Engineer | 2nd / 3rd line IT Support Engineer | IT Consultant
This role is commutable from places such as:
Basildon| Southend on sea | Chelmsford | Brenteood | Grays | Billericay | Hadleigh | Hornchurch