Job ID 200986
Endeavour has a new contract opportunity for a Project manager to join our London client, initially till January 2023.
Hybrid role: 2 days onsite
As the selected Project Manager, you will be owning the management of assigned IT projects within a housing association programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare and maintain realistic project plans, cost estimate, and track all tasks and dependencies to ensure successful delivery –on time, on budget and to the required quality.
* Ensure effective project governance, providing regular and accurate reports and updated project documentation to project sponsors and relevant boards
* Ensure that new systems and/or processes meet the needs of the business/customers through effective requirement definition, testing, training and implementation.
* Provide day-to-day supervision, support and guidance to Business Analysts and other project resources as required, taking responsibility for their development on the job.
* Build effective, credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels with the business in order to deliver project outcomes. Take time to understand key stakeholders and adjust your presentation and reporting style as needed. Provide support and relevant information to the project sponsor to build an effective partnership.
* Must have lead implementation of Microsoft Dynamic 365 F&O.
* Experience of managing change in a complex business context
* Experience of agile project management practices
* Experience of delivering IT project
Please get in touch for further information