Job ID 340605
Location: Milton Keynes/ Hybrid working
Our prestigious client who specialises in data and compliance is renowned for valuing its employees and is currently looking to recruit an IT Project Manager.
Due to significant growth, this is a newly created role. As IT Project Manager, you will work with the Project management team to deliver successful projects on time in order to ensure all objectives are met.
* Plan and execute projects by creating comprehensive project plans, coordinating with stakeholders and team members, and ensuring successful project delivery.
* Communicate clearly with stakeholders, team members, and clients to provide updates and progress reports, ensuring effective project management.
* Identify potential risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate their impact, proactively address issues and risks, and manage project risks throughout the project lifecycle.
* Lead and motivate project teams by delegating tasks effectively, providing guidance and support, and ensuring that the team is working efficiently and effectively.
* Manage client relationships by establishing and maintaining good relationships with clients, managing client expectations, addressing concerns and issues, and ensuring that the client is satisfied with project deliverables.
* Experience with risk management and project delivery within time and budget constraints
* At least 3 years of experience managing IT projects
* Excellent project management skills, including experience with building project plans and resource planning
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and motivate teams.
* High level of professionalism and discretion
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc.
* Experience managing project budgets and resources
* Knowledge of Atlassian suite of products: Jira, Confluence etc.
* Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent
* Qualifications in at least one Agile methodology