Job ID 202985
IT Project Manager (Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months)
£60,000 + Flexible Working + BUPA Private Healthcare + Permanent Opportunities + Company Benefits
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager looking for an opportunity to be part of one of the longest running organisations assisting them in their exciting new project becoming the go-to expert with your contact decreasing as the project goes on?
One offer is the chance to play a pivotal part in the success of an ongoing project for one of the most prestigious establishments where you will be the go-to expert on all things Network, Infrastructure and SAAS Management. The company will require you take project ownership of the new membership system.
In this role you will be responsible for establishing comprehensive SAAS Project Management solutions, creating and maintaining project documentation, continually improving the principles of IT Testing team through capturing feedback from clients.
This is a widely diverse role which will be very hands on so the ideal IT Project Manager will be versatile and happy to contribute to all aspects of IT. You will need to have a solid IT background with excellent knowledge of fundamental IT networking and SAAS solutions.
* Managing entire all aspects of their current ongoing IT Project with Hermes
* Establish a process to enable 'micro-updates' to help co-ordinate work within the technical teams
* Initially 35 hour weeks Mon – Fri, then goes to part time as the project progresses
* Strong IT Project Management experience
* Great client facing and internal communication skills
* Prince2 or Agile certification
* Experience with SAAS Project Management software tools
Keywords: IT, Project Management, Software, SAAS, ICT, Covent Garden, Luton, Prince 2, Agile.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV then give us a call and ask for Patrick.