Job ID 342005
About the company:
Speed Medical are the UK’s leading independent provider of Medical Reporting and Rehabilitation producing well over 150,000 medical reports, servicing over 60,000 patient records and facilitating hundreds of thousands of rehabilitation sessions each year.
Speed Medical is an ISO27001 accredited organization operating an Internal IT Team which extends out to several technical partners. The team are on the verge of an exciting 12 months which will see the implementation of several transformational technical projects.
About the Role:
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will enjoy working in a diverse environment where you will work with different products and services on a day-to-day basis.
You will provide level 1 and level 2 support within an existing Service Desk team, also triage, and provide appropriate troubleshooting, correct incident categorisation and resolution where possible
This opportunity comes with on-the-job training and a great platform to grow your IT Career.
Utilise diagnostic utilities to aid with troubleshooting to achieve first time fix resolution targets where possible.
Join the team in a Rota system covering hours between 8am – 6pm. Some Saturday work will be required at an average rate of 2 hours per month.
Service Desk Analyst Duties:
* Perform remote / onsite support, including installing and upgrading of software and hardware components where necessary, following the businesses processes and procedures.
* Investigating and troubleshooting basic level faults and incidents.
* Escalating faults to other technical staff/teams as appropriate.
* Work efficiently and effectively when following agreed Service Desk processes.
* Contributing to the maintenance of the business internal knowledge
* Creating and updating relevant documentation.
* Undertaking project involvement where necessary.
* Developing and maintaining effective relationships with staff, other divisions and third parties and liaising closely with them.
* Dealing promptly and effectively with staff, other divisions and third parties on all information management and technology related matters.
* Apply outstanding communication skills to provide "Above Customer Expectation" service.
Service Desk Analyst Requirements:
* Practical experience with Office 365, Azure Active directory, Microsoft Exchange, Windows server.
* Basic networking skills – Routers, firewalls and switches.
* Microsoft licensing knowledge.
* Previous experience in an IT Technical Support role.
* Windows 10 experience.
* MacOS experience
* Apple IOS experience
* TCP/IP networking knowledge.
* Ability to resolve IT issues over the phone or remotely or on site.
* Experience with a ticket logging system
* Exceptional Customer Service skills
* ITIL foundation qualification
* Azure or 365 Microsoft certification
* Competitive salary dependent on experience.
* 20 days holiday, plus birthday and bank holidays.
* Private Healthcare (qualifying period required).
* Life Insurance (qualifying period required).
* Company stakeholder pension.
* Employee portal with access to 1000’s of discounts at retail outlets