Job ID 337200
We are currently looking for a IT Service Desk Analyst to join a leading research centre based in the Surrey area. As the IT Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for providing high quality technical support to internal staff.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Service Desk Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for delivering high quality customer service when taking calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues, along with ensuring these are logged and maintained within the service desk.
2. As an IT Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for troubleshooting both software and hardware such as PC's, Laptops and Printers.
3. You will be expected to hold a basic Active Directory knowledge in order to create users, complete password resets and create groups as and when needed.
4. You will be responsible for providing a mix of 1st and 2nd line support desktop packages such as Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 and Active Directory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Service Desk Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a relevant degree relating to IT or equivalent experience.
2. You will have exceptional communication skills with proven customer service experience.
3. You will have a working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory Administration and Windows 10.
Key Words: IT support, Service Desk, 1st line support, 2nd line support, IT engineer, O365, AD, Windows
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves