Job ID 333983
IT Service/Helpdesk Engineer required to work in my client's Cobham office. You will need to drive as you will need to commute 12 miles to client's other site, occasionally.
Please note this is a Monday – to Friday 08.30am – 4.30pm office based position.
* Dealing with incoming faults in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email
* Taking ownership of faults and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
* Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures
* Conducting full and through diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution
* Managing faults through their entire life cycle from the first point of contact through to resolution
* Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customers satisfaction
* Identify and escalate repeat issues to 2nd/3rd liners.
* Have 2 years + solid experience in a Service/Helpdesk or Technical Support environment
* 2 years + experience with working on Mac, Windows, Apple iOS
* A keen interest in networking and printing technology
* Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
* The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally at all levels
* Natural aptitude for troubleshooting & problem solving
* Highly organised and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
* Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
* Able to obtain DBS clearance so you must NOT have a criminal record.
* Full Driving License
* Highly desirable: ITIL Certified
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you have your own transport