Job ID 320192
An IT Services Manager with 3+ years’ experience delivering internal IT projects and with excellent Active Directory and Microsoft Office skills will take responsibility for administering and managing all internal systems and Infrastructure services of an established distribution business.
This position is fully office based and the successful person will reside within a commutable distance of HP2. Details of salary package on application.
Applications are sought from IT Managers with the following:
* Proven hands-on experience in supporting internal IT systems.
* A track record of delivering internal IT projects.
* Good knowledge of Active Directory, Operating Systems and Microsoft.
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
* A passion for resolving technical issues.
* Excellent time management skills.
In this IT Services and Support Manager role you will:
* Manage systems and processes to ensure infrastructure and systems are secure at all times.
* Provide technical guidance and support for internal business processes.
* Administer and manage the internal IT system including all hardware and infrastructure, Operating systems, company Active Directory and associated services, cloud and on-premise services.
* Communicate with internal customers and IT suppliers ensuring progress of issue resolution.
* Provide accurate reports and maintain a register of all internal systems.
To find out more, apply in confidence now. Sorry, no sponsorship available