Job ID 307302
As an On-site IT Technician, you will be responsible for assisting project managers, installing software/hardware and assisting the support team when required.
You must have strong communication in a well-thought-out and user-friendly manner. You will be responsible for working alongside 3rd party providers and directly with the customer so strong interpersonal skills is a must.
The role will require frequent travel to client sites and as such having a car & driver's license is required. Out of hours overtime as well as weekend work will be required on odd occasions so flexibility is a must.
In addition to being exceptionally skilled analytically and technically, you also want to learn and are willing to gain relevant qualifications and accreditations, ultimately, you'll be developing your IT skills and we'll be happy to help you achieve this.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Educating customers on Qlic IT Services
* Installing hardware
* Installing software
* Providing support
* On-site client visits
* Assisting with client builds, Workstations, Laptops
Qualifications and Skills
* Be enthusiastic about IT.
* Strong technical knowledge,
* Windows Servers (full range)
* Workstations Win10, Win11
* Microsoft 365
* MS Intune
* Sophos AV
* SharePoint Online
* OneDrive for Business storage
* Using an IT focused ticketing system
* Have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Be people orientated – keen to go the extra mile to help solve client problems.
* Be a strong communicator.
* Be able to multitask and manage tight timelines and deliverables.
* Prioritize and work in an organised fashion.
* Be able to work under pressure and with a heavy, dynamic workload.
* Be detail-oriented.
* Think creatively, stepping outside the box where necessary and challenging the status quo.
* Be commercially astute.
The following qualifications are desirable but not essential:
* CompTIA A+
* CompTIA N+
* Microsoft Certified Professional