Job ID 309367
Rose Recruitment are looking for a IT Support Analyst to join one of our clients based in Aberdeen. This is a full-time permanent role.
Your responsibilities will centre around the delivery of IT infrastructure support and may involve scheduled installations of IT equipment.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to
* Providing effective and timely technical support to clients and other internal technical units.
* To maintain a high level of workmanship always ensuring compliance with in-house engineering best practices.
* To work within a mixed skilled technical team in preparing client solutions.
* Monitor the internal ticketing systems completing basic support requests where appropriate.
* Create user accounts, manage permissions and passwords.
* Monitor responses to requests raised with Helpdesk, provide remote-hands support and respond to any queries in a timely manner.
* Ensure tickets are completed in accordance with the appropriate Service Level Agreement.
* Attend customer’s site when needed to resolve issues.
* Ensure the ticket has sufficient information for support engineers to successfully close without requiring further information from the user.
* Be comfortable reviewing your own and your colleagues work.
* Have Microsoft 365 technical experience and knowledge of Microsoft 365 Admin Centre.
* Have at least 1 year of experience in the same/ similar role.