Job ID 310853
Are you looking for your next move in IT as a Support Analyst?
Do you love to give excellent customer service to a business, both in person and via the phone?
Are you a whizz at troubleshooting and solving technical issues?
Then this IT Support Analyst role could be perfect for you!
Especially if you love a bit of banter and having a laugh at work!
To find out more, read on…
As an IT Support Analyst your responsibilities will include:
* Managing service desk tickets to ensure the appropriate level of IT support is provided
* Ensure that all incidents are assigned the appropriate SLA
* Take ownership of user incidents, tracking incidents and following through to completion
* Perform problem solving activities on Microsoft technologies including Active directory
* Check monitoring systems for incidents and warnings, and action or escalate as required
* Ensure users are kept sufficiently informed of progress throughout the lifetime of their issue
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst who has the following skills and experiences:
* Previous experience working in a Service Desk environment is essential
* Strong skills and experience in a customer service environment is crucial
* Excellent communication skills, with a proactive, and organised nature
* A huge willingness to learn, and the desire to hit the ground running
* Full driving licence, own transport, and be willing to travel between company sites
* Willingness to work out of hours and at weekends when required
In return, the successful IT Support Analyst will receive a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum, plus excellent company benefits and perks including:
* 25 Days hols + Bank hols
* 5% pension employer cont. 3% Employee
* Life insurance – 4*Salary
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Hybrid working
To apply for this IT Support Analyst role, please send you CV over today