Job ID 270621
About the Company
· Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies for use within a variety of industries and sectors.
· Over 40 years of knowledge and experience of offering a wide range of processes and manufacturing techniques.
Duties of IT Support Analyst
· Be the first point of contact for all support requests across all sites.
· Maintain, monitor and administer all computer networks and related computing environments including, but not limited to, server and computer hardware, business systems software, productivity applications, and all configurations.
· Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
· Configure, monitor and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
· Implement, Plan and coordinate security measures to protect all company IP, data, software, and Hardware.
· Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager on a permanent/temporary basis.
Requirements of IT Support Analyst
Essential experience/knowledge required:
· Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016
o Active Directory, DCHP, GPO, DNS, WSUS, High Availability, DFS, NLB, FSRM
· Microsoft Exchange / Office365
o The administration of Users, Groups, and Mailbox's
o Office365 configuration and administration
· Microsoft Desktop Application
o Windows 11/10
o Microsoft Office365 suite
· Software deployment
o Windows Deployment Services, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, PDQ Deploy
· Solid understanding of Hardware
o Network Switches
o Wifi AP
o IP Telephony
Desired experience/knowledge but not essential:
· Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Microsoft SQL Server administration
· Cloud-based solution
o AWS, Azure
· Virtualization technologies
o Vmware, ESXi, vsphare, hyper-V
· Mobile device management
· Security technologies
o MacAfee AV, Sophos AV, EFS, Bitlocker, Sophos XG firewalls or any firewall technology
· Good understanding of Networking hardware and Protocols
o VLANs, routing, SNMP, TCP, FTP, HEEP, ARP, ICMP, NAP, IPSec, wifi and LTE
o Firewalls, switches (HP or Cisco), wifi AP
Skills and aptitudes required:
· Minimum 1-3 years' experience in providing 3rd line IT support to end-users
· Good customer service
· Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
· Aptitude to evaluate and become proficient in new (or new to you) technologies, processes, and skills.
Benefits of IT Support Analyst
· Very competitive salary DOE and qualifications
· Monday to Friday 35 hour working week
· Company sick pay scheme