Job ID 337640
IT Support Assistant – Office based
Full Time – Office based – Central Edinburgh
Working days: 5 days a week (Mon-Fri)
Our Edinburgh client is looking to recruit a IT Support person to work in their Edinburgh office.
Our ideal candidate will have an IT related qualification, at least 1-2 years IT experience, and also be confident to undertake some Admin duties within a professional environment.
* Support of Infrastructure & Network (Comms, Internet, Hardware, Backup).
* Printer management & shared hardware resources (Projector, Monitors, Cables).
* Sourcing new hardware, software licensing & peripherals.
* Company software inventory and license management.
* Employee onboarding & offboarding.
* Domains and Website Management and Hosting.
* Dropbox and SharePoint management & maintenance.
* Staff IT Support and General Troubleshooting.
* Admin: – Creating Training / Guidance notes / Making Flow Charts.
* Admin: – Data entry
* Admin: – Edit and proofread documents, write reports and take down meeting minutes
* Technically minded and able to problem solve IT issues.
* Ideally 1-3 years in an IT related role
* Ideally possessing some office based / administrative experience.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Thorough and accurate at completing tasks.
* Very good time management, able to prioritise and perform to tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Efficient communicator to management and a good team player.
* Problem solving skills and able to work autonomously.
* Highly motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
* Understanding of GDPR rules and practices.
* Good administrative, organisational and planning skills.
* Some knowledge of Cyber Security