Job ID 343340
An exciting opportunity has become available for an IT Support Engineer to join a well-regarded business based in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
This is a fantastic opening for an IT Support Specialist looking to join a dynamic team where no day is the same and there are plenty of opportunities to work on varied projects and the latest technologies.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday – 08:30 – 17:30
Key skills required for an IT Support Engineer:
* Experience working as an IT Support engineer in an MSP environment as you will be supporting multiple clients.
* Microsoft 365 administration, including Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online.
* Microsoft Teams Room administration.
* Microsoft server and desktop operating systems up to 2022/10 – 11
* Helpdesk experience
* Endpoint security including anti-virus
* Knowledge of how TCP/IP networks work, including subnets and name resolution using DNS
* Remote Access VPN setup, troubleshooting, and diagnostics (Draytek)
* Basic network diagnosis and troubleshooting.
* Full UK Driving Licence
Working directly with a diverse range of customers you will be providing technical support via the phone and remote management tools. The majority of their clients use Microsoft cloud-based solutions, such as Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Azure.
Key responsibilities for an IT Support Engineer:
* Providing technical support via the helpdesk and remote management tools.
* Accurately record all chargeable and non-chargeable activity in the helpdesk.
* Handling customer queries on the phone, remotely, and occasionally on-site.
* Maintaining client and in-house documentation.
* Generating customer reports from various systems.
* Adherence to SLAs.
* Liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
* Regular communication with clients concerning ongoing issues.
So, if you are a Technical Support Engineer with the above skills and looking for opportunities for training to progress your career and personal development, then please apply now.
*In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with Judge Recruitment for as long as is necessary to process your application. Please see our Privacy Notice on our website for more information