Job ID 340524
Bristow Holland have an excellent 3 month contract opportunity to join an organisation based in Norwich who has recently experienced exceptional growth, and consequently has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join their team.
Working within a well-established IT team, you will be responsible for providing 1st/2nd line support to a variety of different customers whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service and keeping in-line with SLA's. You'll be responsible for managing incidents and resolving or escalating when required.
* Assisting with the management of the Company’s IT infrastructure
* Helping users resolve day-to-day issues
* Selecting and purchasing IT equipment
* Triage incoming issues for priority
* Recording IT-related assets
* Experience working with Active Directory
* Experience with Office 365
* Some understanding of networks
* Some knowledge of server and remote desktop configuration
* Good communication skills with the ability to relay information to users with all levels of understanding
In return you will receive a daily rate of between £150 to £175 per day depending on experience and an initial 3 month contract with the view for a permanent role if successful in the position