Job ID 331691
Ritepeople are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer on a permanent basis in Stockton on Tees on behalf of one our clients .
The role is 40% 1st line support and the remaining 2nd and 3rd line support.
Monday to Thursday 8:45 till 17:00, Friday 8:45 till 16:45 – No bank holidays or weekends.
Salary 26k per annum with 5% company bonus opportunity
Main Job Purpose:
You will be required to work on a variety of IT projects and offer day to day support for both in-office, and UK remote team members.
You will display essential time management skills, and communication skills and be a convergent thinker whilst overseeing IT issues and projects. You will show an ability to work with Product and Project managers on wider projects, offering your expertise and knowledge when required.
* Hardware/Software In-Office and Remote support (PC & Mac)
* Hardware Provisioning
* Networking – mainly wireless (Meraki AP)
* Liaising with third-party providers
* Ticket management via Jira Service Desk and SM
* Reporting on Call Stats
* Inventory Management via Fresh Service
* Antivirus Management
* Maintaining all documentation associated with the role, producing collateral for both customers, and internal sales staff where required.
We are looking for someone with key organisation skills, someone who is enthusiastic, willing to learn, who can undertake more than one task at a time.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to monitor project progress and work to deadlines
* Evaluate performance and communicate effectively
* Excellent Time Management
* Flexibility within the workplace