Job ID 327782
IT Support Engineer
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join a dynamic team in the Healthcare industry. In this role, you will be responsible for providing day to day IT support, troubleshooting and resolving IT-related issues as well as maintaining the systems.
You will be part of a team of IT experts and will be responsible for delivering technical solutions and advice to internal staff members. You should be able to work autonomously, manage projects, and communicate effectively with others.
This is the perfect role if you're looking for that next step in your career, the right candidate will support junior members of staff and help with training, acting as an escalation point.
* Install, configure, and maintain computer hardware and software for staff members
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues as they arise
* Provide support for client networks (LAN/ WAN/ VPN)
* Assist with IT related projects including office moves and hardware/software installations
* Perform system backups and disaster recovery operations
* Monitor network security
* Research and recommend new technologies
* Assist in the development of IT policies and procedures
* Deploying Image software through Intune/SCCM
* Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
In order to be considered for the role you will require a minimum of 2 years IT experience within a similar role as well as knowledge in the following:
* Active Directory
* Exchange 365
* Troubleshooting LAN/ WAN/ VPN
* Office 365
* MS Defender
* System and Server back ups
Please apply now- Interviews to take place WC 06/03/2023
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy