Job ID 198778
Our highly successful client is seeking an IT support individual to provide IT support across a variety of platforms and technologies.
* To resolve day to day IT issues as they arise.
* Manage and Maintain the IT production environment
* Participate in company projects, taking ownership for IT related activities
* Record all IT support activities and IT project activities in the IT Service Now Tool
* Under the direction of the IT Manager implement and manage the company backup strategy.
* Provide support and data analysis to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled
* Maintain the IT hardware register and replenishment policy
* Liaise with group colleagues to identify best practices and synergies.
* Ensure compliance with company, group and legislative requirements.
* Work as a key member of the IT team by contributing to the development and implementation of operational strategies.
Skills and Experience:
* HNC or equivalent qualification
* Educated to GCSE level (including Maths & English)
* Relevant Microsoft technical certifications
* Working knowledge of IT operations (servers, networking)
* Good technical knowledge/understanding of IT Infrastructure
* Server Virtualisation
* SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)