Job ID 224475
Our client is a market leader in the supply and support of its Technical product supplied to schools and industry and has traded for 40+ years.
The past years have seen growth and success and are now looking for a new member of staff in theiir technical support department to provide customer problem solving and support for bespoke applications and hardware.
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time (40 hrs Monday-Friday)
Salary: £25000 – £30000 (Dependant on experience and calibre of candidate as multiple roles are available at multiple levels)
* Provide application and hardware support and guidance to end-users of varying levels of ability.
* Ensure that accurate records are kept on the helpdesk and the user is always informed of progress.
* Installation and configuration of software & hardware when required.
* Take ownership of issues and escalate to senior staff as required.
* Creation of documentation on common faults and queries for future reference.
* GCSE Grade C or above in Maths & English or equivalent qualifications.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure and the ability to prioritise workload.
* Have a proven strong work ethic/reliability/attendance record.
* Keen interest in IT and tech.
* Experience using a ticketing system (Freshdesk, Zendesk etc)
* Experience in a previous technical or customer service role.
* Other IT/Technical qualificationsn