Job ID 333788
IT Support Analyst – Manchester
Manchester and regional offices
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, Mon – Fri 09.00-17.30
Client is one of the largest independent IT service & support companies in the UK. A managed services provider delivering a high level of support for network infrastructure, cloud, operating systems, connectivity and client sided issues.
Whilst the role is based from the Manchester office, the requirement is to
undertake scheduled visits to other regional company offices as well as scope for unscheduled visits based on business demand.
As an example, scheduled monthly visits to the Belfast and Birmingham and quarterly visits Dublin etc based on local requirements.
• Monitor Manchester ITSM tool to check whether there are any pending tickets assigned
• Resolve pending tickets
• Desktop Services Room Maintenance
• PC builds with SmartDeploy
• user general issues with desktop hardware such as mice, keyboards, screens
• Current technologies server hardware and software support
• Current technologies clients’ hardware and software support
• User account and email management
• Windows Platform Deployment -builds of Windows images, working knowledge and build computers when required
• Hardware expertise: maintenance and support of server, desktops, laptops, and thin clients.
• Use of ITSM software, knowledge of ITIL procedures
• Thin OS client’s setup within a Citrix managed environment: Wyse box and IGEL terminals.
• MCSA / MCITP Windows Server Administration (desirable not essential)
• Working knowledge of Citrix and virtual platforms
• Working knowledge of Server hardware support
• Working knowledge of current client devices: PC, Macs, mobile devices
• Working knowledge of network infrastructure and devices