Job ID 321749
IT Support Engineer Rotherham £23-26k
Our client has an immediate requirement to recruit a Desktop Support Engineer to be based on client site in Rotherham.
Working within a team you will be providing desktop support to internal users with the option to support the implementation of new projects.
The successful candidate will be Degree certified or have at least 1 years experience providing technical support in a fast-paced environment with a friendly and proactive approach to their work.
* Incident management and resolution
* Resolve technical issues raised
* Support the specification and implementation of new systems and services including new applications, new/upgraded hardware and software, system upgrades and rollouts
* To remain current with technologies and offer high quality guidance and advice resolution
The essential requirements for this role include,
* Strong knowledge of Windows O/S
* Active Directory & Group Policies
* Office 365
* Basic Networking, IP (incl. DHCP, DNS), LAN, WLAN and WAN
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with the ability of working within a demanding environment
* Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
* Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure, whilst showing initiative at all times and an ability to apply a lateral thought process to problem
* Driving license and own car
The role offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, tenacious, confident, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with cutting edge technologies this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.