Job ID 329854
IT Support Help Desk
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Benefits
An exciting position has arisen for an IT Support / Help desk candidate to join one of the fastest retail technology service companies in the UK.
As IT Support / Help Desk you must have great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to resolve the issues logged and proactively keeping the clients informed with the status of their incidents.
* IT Support, 1st/2nd line.
* Providing remote incident support to our customers on the following services:
Broadband, Fibre and PSTN services
VoIP and Analogue phones
Routers, Switches and Network hardware
* Provide a high level of customer service to technical and non-technical staff and customers.
* Windows 10/11, Mac, Network, Connectivity, Adobe Acrobat, Teams.
* Providing technical support across our customer base via phone or email.
* Follow agreed processes and procedures for the support team.
* Maintenance of all IT service documentation.
The Ideal candidate will:
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment & ever-evolving business.
* Be passionate about the industry and the work you are doing.
* Excellent technical communication skills.
* Good Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
* Be proactive, not reactive, and can manage timelines and meet all the needs of the company.
* Results oriented and able to deliver accurately to set targets.
* Work both independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment.
* Can lead technically during major incidents.
* Must be willing to work on a Shift Rota.
What you’ll need:
Previous experience working in a similar role (1st line/ 2nd line support)
High levels of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
Highly analytical, possessing problem-solving skills
High level of communication and interpersonal skills
The ability to work to company standards
Capable of multi-tasking with an eye for detail
A self-starter with the drive to succeed
Outstanding organisational and time management skills
Able to work in a structured / organised manner
A flexible and 'can do' approach
A proactive approach to work
After the initial training period you will be added to the shift schedule which means working evenings and weekends from home on a rota basis.
Benefits: Opportunities to progress with a clear career path, Company laptop provided, 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), Annual bonus scheme, private medical care, Gym membership with personal trainer option, Childcare voucher scheme, Training programme, Air-conditioned offices, Free onsite parking & a strong sense of belonging and a great culture in a work-focused environment