Job ID 308550
rthirteen are currently recruiting an IT Support Lead to join an innovative, entrepreneurial business in Norwich. You will be leading a team of 1st/2nd line engineers, ensuring support is provided across the domain. You will also be hands-on in the resolution of requests & issues, ensuring a smooth customer service process is provided.
With over 40 stores across the UK and a leading digital platform, this established retailer is high flying in their specialism. They are powered by their customers and go above and beyond to widen the community. Not only are they devoted to their passionate and enthusiastic teams, but they also invest in their future and embrace the leading force of technological development.
The day to day
* Managing the team workload, ensuring an even distribution & that SLA’s/KPI’s are met.
* Delivering performance reports against agreed targets.
* Providing 1st/2nd line support throughout the full lifecycle of all incidents/requests.
* Installing hardware, software and peripherals.
You will have/be
* Previous team leadership experience.
* Proven experience in a 1st/2nd line technical support role.
* Hand on experience and knowledge of Windows 10 & 11, Office 365, patch management, asset management, software deployment and security principals.
* Technically & logically minded with natural problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills paired with a can-do attitude.
* Hybrid of office and home working
* Free, onsite parking
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Benefits & discount scheme
* & more!
This is a full time, permanent position working. The offered salary for this opportunity is up to £40,000 depending on experience.
How to apply
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Theo Hudson – Recruitment Consultant at rthirteen recruitment. If you don’t hear from us within 5 working days upon initial submittal of your CV, please assume you have been unsuccessful