Job ID 342200
IT Specialist Support
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Location: London (SE1)
We are on the lookout for an IT Specialist Support to join an exciting multi-awarding-winning financial services company to help continue its rapid growth.
* Ideally, 2+ years of hands-on experience in both user and systems support or related IT roles.
* Proven experience supporting a multitude of different operating systems and devices.
* (Microsoft O365, Teams, RDS etc.), as well as remotely located end-users and systems.
* Experience working with Windows Server tools (Active Directory, Exchange
* An understanding of hardware (including storage), virtualisation, and networking concepts
* (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), information security, and enterprise applications.
* Experience supporting Telephony and video conferencing systems (VOIP/PBX).
* Provide comprehensive IT support for the efficient resolution of user-reported incidents and requests, ensuring related tasks are followed through to completion and resolved in a timely manner.
* identify potential system or process issues and escalate them to IT Manager.
* Build and maintain user systems such as laptops and virtual desktops, and manage all related accounts (Active Directory, Email, etc.).
* Configure and maintain other office IT equipment such as printers, routers,tc
* Complete projects related to the configuration and maintenance of all user-facing
software and corporate applications. This includes researching products and software.andtheir features, providing user training, and managing access and permissions.
If you are interested in the IT Specialist Support role, please submit a copy of your CV