Job ID 333708
An exciting opportunity for a professional IT Support Team Leader (2nd/3rd line) to join Stark Group in Binley, Coventry. If you are looking for a new challenge in an attractive sector, then construction is highly sought after. This sector contributes to the economy, creating jobs and wealth and it also makes a positive impact on the world around us.
The purpose of the role will be to provide support, guidance and assistance to the Workplace Support Team with 4 direct reports. You will need to achieve and deliver key results linked to the performance of the team against defined KPIs. You will be responsible for creating a collaborative working environment, delegating work, acting as a central point of contact within the team, overseeing progress towards goals and coaching & developing team members.
* Previous experience of working within a similar 2nd / 3rd Line Support Team Leader role.
* Previous experience working within a similar medium or large organisation.
* Proficient in Managing a key Operational Team & providing Windows 10 Support, O365, SCCM / Intune, Security Compliance, Hardware & Software Install, Update & Config Mgmt., working with a variety of Laptops & Desktops devices, proficient in Mobile Device Management.
* Troubleshooting: Great problem solver, able to think outside the box, logical thinker, able to adapt to given situations / environments.
* Proactive in Approach, support team members, proficient in making sure things happen and not being overawed by multiple incoming workload steams.
* Creating a collaborative working environment, coordinating day to day activities and delegating work within the team.
* Overseeing progress towards goals and coaching/mentoring team members.
* Also assist in the support and delivery of Core Services used across all sectors / brands, specific to the Building Distribution sector.
* Provide proactive approaches to operational challenges and building relationships and empower people to excel and deliver.
* Competitive Salary dependent on experience.
* Bonus Scheme (up to 10%)
* 25 Days Holidays (includes Public Holidays)
* Life Assurance
Our people enjoy their work, have opportunities to learn and develop their skills and are encouraged to generate new ideas that improve care for our service users.
At STARK Group, we have a strong culture that is built on passionate and dedicated people who thrive in taking responsibility and challenging status quo. We are convinced that our continued success relies on the diverse skills, experiences, and backgrounds that our employees bring to their everyday work.
The value of equal opportunity is embedded in the way we do business and retain talent groupwide. In our commitment to diversity, we welcome everyone with respect and an open mind.
We'd love to hear from you, hit apply and a member of our Internal Recruitment team will be in contact with you