Job ID 312282
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an exceptional IT Service Desk Team Leader with a leading provider of independent financial data.
You will be an experienced IT support professional with experience in 1st and 2nd line support and a passion for customer service. You will lead the Service Desk function of the team, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as proactively looking for problems and areas that can be improved. This is a hands-on role and you will be required to provide 1st and 2nd line support alongside our Service Desk Analyst.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the smooth daily operational running of the team
• Collaborate with IT department and wider business to build strong working relationships.
• Provide a proactive level of support
• Resolving 1st/2nd line issues as team capacity dictates.
• Motivate, inspire, and support the team daily, to deliver outstanding IT service, quickly and with high quality
• Maintain and support all hardware and third-party software in line with agreements.
• Maintain processes and procedures documentation
• Identify repeating incidents in the helpdesk system and propose longer term solutions.
• Be part of the support team available for any exceptional/urgent out of hours work.
• Ensure security of systems and data is always maintained
• Experience in a similar role either such as Senior Service Desk Engineer or Team Leader
• Excellent customer service, relationship management, and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Logical analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online, Teams etc
• Windows 10 and later
• Windows Server 2012 and later
• Microsoft Office
• VMware Horizon Desktop Virtualisation
Salary and office hours:
• Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
• Hours: Full time 37.5 hrs per week, need to have the flexibility to cover leave/sickness within the team. Please note: this role is office-based in central Norwich.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a fantastic IT support team. Please apply and we will give you a call to discuss further