Job ID 336553
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Location: Central Leeds
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 (D.O.E)
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable IT Technician to join a well established IT team responsible for providing external IT support to schools and colleges within Leeds. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and maintenance to staff and pupils. This will include installing, configuring and maintenance of hardware, software and network components. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and providing customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
To be successful for this role, you should have a good knowledge of IT systems, networks, hardware and software. You will be a motivated individual with excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Installing, configuring and maintaining hardware, software and network components
* Troubleshooting technical issues
* Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner
* Providing technical support and guidance
* Maintaining customer relationships
* Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and developments
* Experience with Windows Server, Windows 10, VMware and Veeam
* Knowledge of networking, LAN, WAN and TCP/IP protocols
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy Management
* Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Office 365 and Azure
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please apply for immediate consideration and an interview.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy