Job ID 338603
IT Support Technician
* Seeking an experienced IT Support Technician or Engineer who has prior experience supporting on site users.
* Hybrid working opportunities within a modern, established business.
* Chance to develop a range of IT related skills with scope for progression.
We are working with an established manufacturer to recruit an IT Technician to support both onsite users, and remotely to a smaller overseas branch. Fantastic opportunity to work with a business that prides itself on its employee culture. There is a real emphasis on team work and personal development. Occasional travel overseas is required for this role (likely twice a year) to visit the other branch, so some flexibility is needed. You will be accompanied by the IT Manager initially to help understand the processes.
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on your level experience. Phone and laptop provided. 25 days + banks holiday – available in hours to offer greater flexibility.
This IT Support Technician role will suit:
* An individual who has some experience within the following areas; VM Host, Hardware and server, Windows, back ups, Networks, IP addresses, Office 365, firewalls etc.
* A good communicator and someone with the conviction to prioritise projects / tasks accordingly.
* Any remote experience would be of benefit due to the structure of the role.
* Someone who wants to progress and develop within a fantastic business.
* Any formal IT related qualifications would be an advantage.
The IT Help desk Support Technician’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* An established international organisation with a fantastic working culture. Proven track record of progressing talented individuals quickly.
* Opportunity to occasionally work overseas and develop new skills.
* Excellent benefits package and working facility. Scope for hybrid working.
The IT Support Technician job will involve:
* Supporting end users on site and overseas – around 200 in total (the majority on site).
* Deployment related activities. Getting new users set up correctly.
* Resolving issues related to both software and hardware. Experience with Windows based systems and knowledge of O365.
This job is commutable from Ashby, Loughborough, Coalville, Derby, Burton, Tamworth.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.