Job ID 339278
IT Support Technician (1st/2nd line support)
Salary Dependant on Experience
Our client is currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician to join their IT team.
Due to our clients continued growth, they are looking for a new member of their IT Support Department. You will be the first point of contact for all IT support queries, logging all incidents within our Helpdesk system. You will be joining an existing IT team of five, supporting a diverse userbase, reporting to the IT Manager
This position would be suited to a person with up to 1 year’s IT Support experience.
* Being the first point of contact for all IT Incidents.
* Logging all incidents in the Internal Helpdesk System.
* Escalating incidents to the Senior IT Support Technician as required.
* Deploy and re-image workstations for new and existing users.
* Troubleshoot workstation hardware and software problems. Perform hardware repairs when needed.
* Maintain asset inventory of equipment for sites across the business (PCs, printers, servers, etc.).
* Occasionally attend remote sites to installed PC’s/Monitors/Etc.
* Other IT related tasks as per the need of the business.
* Friendly, can do attitude both face to face and over the phone
* Willing to learn on the job and gain experience from the existing team
* MTA Microsoft Certifications/CompTIA A+ or other IT related qualification
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment